Get Your Sprinkler System Ready for Summer
A good sprinkler system tune up / irrigation system inspection is one of the most important steps to keep your sprinkler/irrigation system running at optimum efficiency.
Checking your sprinkler system regularly will save you money in the long run as any sprinkler repairs will be made on a timely basis. Just 1 to 3 broken sprinkler heads or pipes can cost hundreds of dollars on your water bill. We have had many customers with water bills in excess of $500, $600 and even $700 due to broken sprinkler heads and/or broken pipes that were just wasting water.
Request A Quote
We will get back to you shortly
- Each of our sprinkler tune up/irrigation inspections include the following:
- Inspect for leaks around the sprinkler heads or rotors
- Adjust sprinkler heads
- Replacement of broken nozzles or heads
- Clean all spray heads and adjust spray pattern
- Clean all rotor heads and inspect for dry spots
- Check each area zone by zone
- Adjust control box settings to reflect current watering schedule
- Make recommendation for appropriate improvements