Residential & Commercial Lawn Care Services
All of our lawn maintenance workers are trusted AAIS employees, so you can rest easy knowing that your yard is in the hands of a qualified professional. Our Crews wear AAIS uniforms and drive marked vehicles so that they are easily identifiable by homeowners, neighbors and security.
What is included for basic lawn care service?
Our weekly and bi-weekly lawn care services include the following:
- Removal of grass clippings
Prep Before Service
- Remove all trash: Toys, gardening equipment, small and large tools, pet waste, rocks, etc. For sanitary reasons, please remove animal waste from mow areas.
- Dogs: For the protection and safety of our employees and to prevent escape of your dogs, please keep dogs indoors during service.
- Locked Gates: If you normally lock your gate and if you prefer not to leave your gate unlocked, please provide us with a key or 4 number bottom type combination lock. It is the customer’s responsibility to remember to have gates unlocked on service dates. If the gates are locked, we cannot return or reduce the price for that specific service date.
What happens after you become our customer?
You will be assigned a service day when you sign up for service. Your assigned service day will stay the same from month-to-month unless we notify you or you request a change. Depending on weather, which is out of our control, your regular mow day may be postponed until it is permitted to carry on our services as normal. Our office will contact you if this guideline will need to be changed further. Specified times slots aren’t guaranteed because of an ever expanding schedule. Service Days are Monday – Friday. Saturday only if weather has back logged the schedule.
Policy and Procedures for Accidents
Below is our Accident Policy guidelines:
- We are known and trusted by our customers for doing the job right the first time, but we understand that some accidents may happen.
- If you have a concern regarding damage or accidents, contact the office within 24 hours of the service – We will send our crew out to make any changes in that area.
- All wiring should be protected: A/C unit, lighting, electrical devices, phone and cable, PVC etc.
Billing Policy and Procedures
Terms and Conditions are as follows:
- Weekly and Bi-Weekly customers agree to a minimum of 6 mows
- You may cancel service at any time, once the 6 minimum mows have been met
- Cancellation prior to the 6 mow minimum will result in a $35 fee charged to the card on a file
- You are considered a customer season to season
Billing Guidelines are as follows:
- We bill your credit card the day after service
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, and Discover
- If a card is declined we’ll contact you for new card information
- Failure to get in contact with you will result in termination of future service
AAIS Additional Services Available
Ask about our Beds and Shrub Service
If your beds and shrubs have not been included in your service, we offer a 3-person team available for leaf removal, flowerbed cleaning, and hedge trimming. Pricing is $180 per hour ($60 per man per hour)